...and her trials of dealing with a working mom







Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Time

We are celebrated Christmas tonight as a family for the first time.  We are loading up Miss A and going to the spousal unit's parents for the holidays.  My parents decided they didn't want us up there for Christmas (not in so many words, but I got the point), so we are doing all of the holiday at one grandparents house.  So far I got a baby food making machine, Julia Child's complete set of cookbooks, a necklace with Ainsley's name and birth stone, and a Kitchen Aid mixer.  I definitely call it a win.

We have been traveling so much that I didn't get a chance to send out Christmas cards this year.  Hell, I didn't even get Santa pics done until yesterday.  But they turned out great.  Wish I had done it a little earlier so they could have gone on a card.  oh well.  Here they are...


Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment