...and her trials of dealing with a working mom







Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A letter in the making

I feel horrible.... I haven't been doing anything special for Ainsley's big hallmarks... her monthly birthdays, her first giggle, the first time she rolled over.  I really need to be a better mother and keep track of these things more.  So after writing this short post, I'm going to write my LO a letter for her 5 month birthday (which I missed by a day, btw), seal it, and put it in her keepsake box that she can open and read when she's older.  I'm going to attempt to do this every month from now on until her first birthday, then every year after that. 

This is the only picture I snaped of her turning 5 months.  I'm a horrible mom.....

There are so many things I still need to do before Christmas.  We are making handprint ornaments tomorrow.  I'm going to make them in dough and plaster.  I'm afraid the dough ones won't last that long, and I was going to keep her little hand print forever.  We need to go find daddy a small gift from Ainsley.  I was hoping to order this...
personalized dad shirt-funny, hip and oh so trendy new father/new daddy gift ADORABLE BABIES ringer t shirt

But I waited too long, and now I need to find something else.  Maybe I love daddy picture frame for his office.  Argh... I don't know.

Tomorrow we also need to get Baby A's Santa pictures done.  Yes... I am that far behind.  It's going to be a long next couple of days.

Oh, and update on the Cinnamon ornaments...  I made them a little thin, but I went ahead and hung them on the tree.  It's makes the tree smell pretty yummy when you're near it.

Taken with my phone.  It's much prettier in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment