...and her trials of dealing with a working mom







Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pictures are pretty revealing... in not a pretty way

We spent most our day today taking family pictures all over the mountain.  I've sat here all night critiquing them.  Well, this was after going out to dinner and eating too much... of course.  There are three things I've determined. 

1.  My teeth are really yellow. What can I say.... I love coffee! I was going to get them whitened.  I bought a groupon for it, but couldn't use it because you apparently can't get it professionally done while your pregnant or nursing.  So, after July, I can hopefully get this taken care of...

See... my teeth look yellow

2.  I need to loose weight.  Baby weight.... from when I was a baby.  Now... this picture isn't completely fair, because the t-shirt I had on was bunched up around my waist from carrying Ainsley, but I still freakin hate it.


I'm not digging the chunky thighs either... but I'm not sure there is a lot I can do about that..

3.  I don't particularly like my haircut.  She made my bangs too heavy, and they are too short on one side of my part.  I have to part my hair really deep on one side the get all my bangs in.  It's kinda stupid.

I suppose it is what it is.  It's going to be interesting to step on the scale when I get back home.  I had a goal of losing 6 more pounds before Christmas.  I hope that figure doesn't go up at all.  I hate baby weight....

I am very fortunate to have a beautiful baby to show for it though.  For that, I am blessed.

Did you know that one of the Victoria's Secret Angels delivered a baby 6 weeks before doing one of their shows?????  Bitch....



No comments:

Post a Comment